Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Autajon Labels Royston: We are an award-winning label printing company, established in 1984 as Royston Labels Ltd, and joined the Autajon Group in 2023. As a growing business, we pride ourselves on developing high-end, top-quality labels for our well-known clients in the Cosmetics & Toiletries, Health & Nutrition, Drinks, and Pharma industries. We use our in-depth knowledge of traditional & digital print technologies, and combine this with innovative embellishments, as well as incorporating sustainability as a priority focus in our entire process. Based in Royston, near Cambridge, and with a team of 70 employees, we always aim to provide a quality service, and provide the skills, craftmanship & care required in every part of our manufacturing process to make beautiful, impactful labels.
As a Rewinder, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your organisational skills consistently throughout your role - this is essential as you will be dealing with large volumes of labels that need to be kept in order.
- Develop your knowledge of the rewinding techniques, such as repeal, braille, and numbering.
- Identify and work with different types of materials, such as sachets, PET liners, and glassine materials.
- Use your keen eye for detail to run rewind jobs to a high level of precision, and having an appreciation that every 1mm makes all the difference.
- Be responsible for checking labels in the last stages of their process and have the confidence and initiative to raise any concerns around quality.
- Work alongside Packing & Despatch, as well as the Printers, to allow for an efficient production flow.
- Lead by example and ensure excellent Health and Safety standards are always adhered to.
- Become more skilled and influence our Continuous Improvement Culture and bring forward ideas for improved efficiencies and innovation.
We would like to see:
- A positive attitude to learning and development.
- An enthusiasm to work as part of a team, but also be able to use your initiative to work independently.
- Someone who can maintain a high level of consistency and reliability, which ensures efficiency and productivity.
- An appreciation and understanding that detail and quality is EVERYTHING when it comes to labels.
- Someone who takes pride in their presentation and can demonstrate tidiness and organisational skills.
- An eagerness to solve problems and look at challenges with a positive outlook.
- Confidence to communicate effectively to all employees at all levels in the business.
- A desire to work creatively within the printing and packaging industry.
Experience in a manufacturing or printing environment, or previous experience in a Rewinder position, would be advantageous, but this not essential. We would ensure you are fully inducted and supported throughout your role, so we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and efficient individuals.
We can offer:
- Attractive shift patterns: Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 (No weekends, or Bank Holidays)
- A factory that holds itself to the highest standards of cleanliness, with state-of-the-art printing equipment
- Exciting career progression opportunities throughout the business
- A structured grading review system to drive your learning and development throughout your whole employment at Autajon Labels Royston
- An employee benefits portal that has a strong focus on physical and mental health and wellbeing, and financial support
- Company-wide bonus Scheme, Pension scheme & Referral Programme
- Free, onsite parking for all employees
- Free refreshments for all employees
- We are located on the Royston Industrial Estate, SG8 5HN
All applications will be reviewed in January 2024.