Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk-screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ 132 employees between two shifts, most of which work four-day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within the organization.
- Ensure customer requests and needs are met daily, effectively understanding and communicating facility capabilities and processes.
- Identify customer needs and priorities, synthesizing the recommendations into preliminary, general and final detailed designs.
- Coordinate with production department on customer job delivery date.
- Organize Customer On Press (COP) visits.
- Identify and resolve clients' concerns on any and every issue.
- Coordinate customer orders from initial inquiry through all phases to delivery.
- Record manufacturing activities and data accurately in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with current clients.
- Work closely with Administrative Sales Coordinators (ASCs) to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare realistic annual budgets through the active pursuit of knowledge and trends regarding both the industry and client.
- Provide monthly reports of activity and attend meeting debriefings as required by the Sales Director.
- Travel up to 25% of work shift to customer locations and off-site training facilities.
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Perform additional tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- College degree; business administration and marketing courses preferred.
- 2-years industry experience preferred in packaging.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales.
- Must display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to read and understand a Job Bag.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and basic computer programs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with eligibility 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Group life insurance paid by the company.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays in each full calendar year.
- 15 PTO (Paid Time Off) days prorated from your start date (inclusive of sick days).
- Participation in our 401(K) plan with a 50% corporate match on the first 6 percent of the employee contribution with yearly profit-sharing distributions dependent on the Company's profitability and meeting its quality, safety and operational objectives.
- Remote work; 2x per week