AUTAJON GROUP: We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market, the Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ about 130 employees between two shifts, most of which work four day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for developing one of Autajon's Global Accounts, for one of the world's largest cosmetics companies, as well as ensuring long term profitability growth, dynamic relationship, and customer satisfaction, with the direction of and in collaboration with the Global Account Director.
The Global Account Manager must have the ability to work in an international environment, American and European audiences. Manage and maximize sales opportunities for packaging, labels, and set-up boxes, in a multi-plant environment within the cosmetics industry.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships, liaising between clients and management.
- Work closely with a network of Sales Professionals (Sales Directors, Key Account Managers and Customer Service) in order to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction throughout the Autajon Group network of facilities.
- Focus on growing and developing existing business.
- Generate new business within different brands affiliated with the Customer.
- Ensure customer requests and needs are met daily.
- Coordinate with internal departments to achieve client satisfaction: cost estimates, R&D, pre-press, methods, production, logistics, quality, and financials across North America and Europe.
- Coordinate customer orders from initial inquiry through all phases to delivery.
- Strengthen key relationships with procurement and packaging teams to secure existing business.
- Provide technical expertise to packaging engineers for new and existing product lines.
- Travel 30% of time to facilities within the Group and clients/events domestically. In addition, 1 to 2 travels abroad per year.
- Attend tradeshows as necessary such as Luxepack (New York) and others.
- Perform additional tasks and projects as assigned by Executive Leadership and the Global Account Director.
- College degree: packaging science, business administration and marketing courses preferred.
- Fluency in French a plus.
- 5-years industry experience preferred in packaging.
- Must display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), ERPs and basic computer programs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with eligibility 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Group life insurance paid by the company.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays in each full calendar year.
- 15 PTO (Paid Time Off) days prorated from your start date. Accrued time can be used after 90 days of employment.
- Participation in our 401(K) plan with a 50% corporate match on the first 6 percent of the employee contribution with yearly profit sharing distributions dependent on the Company's profitability and meeting its quality, safety and operational objectives.
- Salary: $100K (dependent on experience)