AUTAJON GROUP: We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market, the Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Boston: Located in the greater Nashua, NH area Autajon Packaging Boston is a full-service packaging provider offering traditional folding cartons and a variety of other innovative styles. Some of our well-known customers are Lindt, Hersey, Godiva, and Ferrero Rocher. We currently employ 100 regular full-time employees year-round and roughly 80 seasonal employees. The Nashua facility is located 30 minutes outside Boston, an hour from the ocean and one and half hours from the mountains making it a great place for the outdoors person to live or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
- Gather and provide accurate, detailed information from customers, key account managers, prior job jackets, estimates, designs, and Company's ERP.
- Keep track of margins associated with production of customer orders.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, effectively and persuasively in verbal and written format.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to processing purchase orders (direct POs or forecasts, depending on the customer) from customers.
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks related to customer projects and launches; attend New Business meetings for new projects.
- Enter, record, store, and maintain information in written or electronic form in various spreadsheets, templates, or Company's ERP.
- Coordinate with Scheduling to ensure timely productions and deliveries of customer orders or other deliverables (proofs, CAD samples, color drawdowns, etc.).
- Identify and resolve client's concerns in a calm and professional manner.
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers working on the same assigned customer accounts as need be by acting as an internal spokesperson and providing back office support.
- Work with Warehouse to ensure accurate and timely shipments.
- Work with Key Account Managers and Finance to ensure timely invoicing of non-carton charges such as trial runs, proofs, CAD samples, tooling, etc.
- Develop and implement regular reviews of inventory to assess and resolve customer liabilities; identify opportunities to sell overruns.
- Complete work processing assignments and related clerical duties, including the following: set up new accounts, maintain accurate records, prepare various reports, etc.
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Consistently make decisions demonstrating regard for our customers.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by management or lead person.
- High School Diploma or GED; some college business courses necessary.
- 3-5 years' experience in printing, packaging, or related field preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of sales and customer service.
- Ability to read and understand a Job Bag.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
What's in it for you?
In addition to growth opportunities, as an APBo employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and vision programs, company paid life insurance, generous paid time off program, FSA, dependent care FSA, STD, LTD, Parental Leave, EAP, 401K with a company match, 11 paid holidays.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.