If so, we are seeking a highly motivated Account Sales Coordinator to join our team in Corona, CA. This is your opportunity to be part of an industry leader in printing, folded carton and packaging products. We are part of the Autajon Group - Packaging Division with locations in the U.S., throughout Europe and Asia.
- Communicate directly with customer either by email, telephone, or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide pricing and delivery information to sales/customer.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Understand process to effectively communicate with customers.
- Consistently make decisions demonstrating regard for our customer.
- Investigate customer inquiries, respond to customer, and confer with customer regarding job status.
- Gather factual, detailed information from customers, sales representatives, prior job jackets, estimates, designs, scheduler, and computer system.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Process orders, estimates, proof request, drawdowns, and special raw material request.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, effectively, and persuasively in oral and written format.
- Collect and record detailed, factual customer feedback information and forward to Quality department.
- Understand Thoro's packaging capabilities to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate an order from initial inquiry through all phases to delivery.
- Coordinate with production department on customer job delivery date.
- Record manufacturing activity and data detailed accurately and completely.
- Ability to resolve problems with customers, estimating, design, pre-press, and production.
- Enter accurate and retrieve needed information from company information system.
- Consistently attentive to quality throughout manufacturing process.
- Perform any special project as assigned by management.
- ISO/Documentation/Continuous Improvement
Participate in the team process.
Initiate involvement in creative solutions and implement improvements to team quality processes.
Read and follow documented procedures, job jackets and specifications accurately in compliance with ISO 9001 standards. If procedures or instructions are unclear, immediately bring the documentation to the attention of supervision.
Present a proactive approach to improvement (e.g., understanding and application of problem-solving tools brainstorming).
Present and maintain a positive team attitude that is cooperative, takes initiative and is adaptable to change.
Adhere to and promote compliance to ISO 9001, safety, quality standards and company procedures and immediately report any nonconformance to supervision.
- 2 years experience in Customer Service
- 1-2 years printing and folding carton experience
- Communication skills verbal and written
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to type and write procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High school, general education degree or equivalent
At Autajon Packaging, we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer excellent benefits including health and wellness, vacation time off and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of Autajon. Employees are eligible for insurance benefits on day one of employment!
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.