We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market. The Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4,000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Packaging Thoro:
Based in Southern California, close to the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, Autajon Packaging Thoro has provided more than 50 years of award-winning experience in innovative folding carton design and manufacturing experience. Our eco-friendly packaging expertise caters to customers across multiple industries such as Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Health & Beauty. We are ISO certified and utilize state-of-the-art technologies to meet the strictest standards of excellence in folding carton manufacturing. We employ 150+ full-time employees and are conveniently located in Corona, CA, approximately 35 miles from the beach and 50 miles from the mountains, making it a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
Are you known for bringing creativity to work? Are you detail oriented ensuring your work is thorough, leaving nothing to chance? Do you enjoy achieving goals consistently and efficiently in a casual work environment? If so, we have an opportunity for a Packaging Structural Designer that will allow you to focus on producing high quality, detailed work in compliance with ISO 9000 standards.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with internal and external customers.
- Operate CAD (Computer Aided Design) system and sample/plotter table.
- Conceive and create packaging samples meeting customer and company requirements.
- Revise and modify designs as needed for customer's or company's production maintaining the integrity of one up design programs tracking latest revision.
- Coordinate projects, informing sales team when changes of commitments are made.
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Artios CAD software experience. Prefer industry experience in folding cartons, packaging, printing, manufacturing.
- Credentials: Valid state issued driver's license preferred.
- Skills: Technical/analytical focus with good math skills. Work at steady, even pace to ensure accuracy and quality of work.
- Characteristics: Strong attention to detail. Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs. Supportive and cooperative with team. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Resourceful and creative.
What We Offer
We believe our employees are truly our company's most valuable asset and critical to our continued success. Offering competitive compensation and ensuring you and your family have comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans with a focus on your wellbeing is a valuable benefit we are proud to offer. This includes Paid Time Off, 401(k) with Company match, health insurance (eligible day one) and various employee benefit plans. With an appreciation of your professional and personal growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and excel with Autajon Packaging Thoro.