Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ 125 employees between two shifts, most of which work four day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Set up inspection, measuring and testing equipment.
- Ensure production department is meeting Quality requirements.
- Perform necessary quality checks to assist department personnel with assessing product quality.
- Conduct customer specific process tests for each job/ material and record results.
- Provide information to operators and management in case of nonconforming production.
- Analyze results and identify out of control conditions, trend and runs.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Manager.
- Ensure Chain of Custody requirements are maintained for all FSC, SFI and PEFC jobs.
- Ensure production compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001, industrial, quality, & safety standards in addition to any specified customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate digital and written records.
- Keep all test reports in accessible area for record and traceability.
- Prioritize inspection workload to ensure maximum efficiency and adherence to deadlines.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe working area at all times and report any hazards immediately.
- Perform additional duties/projects as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Communicate issues and improvement opportunities to Manager.
- Develop good working relationship with production teams.
- Cross training in each production area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience working in an ISO/GMP regulated environment.
- Operational knowledge of technical inspection equipment.
- Proficient level of English Verbal & Written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand a Job Bag.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Must be attentive to detail
- Well-Organized with good follow-up skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
- 2nd shift hours (3 p.m. - 1 a.m.) Monday thru Thursday