Maintenance Technician - D00069
We offer competitive pay! New Hires will be covered with health care benefits on day 1! No waiting periods.
- Perform painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities.
- Diagnose production equipment failures and perform or coordinate repairs.
- Coordinates outside contractors as necessary and manages the project.
- Performs and/or assists in preventative maintenance on production equipment, including pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Pick up parts and supplies required for production using company vehicle.
- General housekeeping/clean up as needed.
- Responsible for monthly forklift maintenance/inspection& lube service. Complete inspection log.
- Responsible for monthly fire extinguisher inspection. Complete tag requirements.
- Report any malfunction or repairs needed.
- Performs any special project as assigned by management.
- Forklift maintenance/ inspection, lube, service.
- Fire Extinguisher inspection
- Experience with Heidelberg equipment preferred
- Read and understand English.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the printing industry
- Valid California Driver's License
- Basic electrical skills
- Trouble shooter
- Basic computer skills
- College or Technical school training
- Ability to write procedures
- Basic welding skills
- 1-2 years experience with printing, gluing, die cutters, foil stampers, and sheeter equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Autajon Packaging Thoro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.