Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ about 130 employees between two shifts, most of which work four day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
- Manage the overall continuous improvement plan for the facility, and standardized training programs to enhance employee capabilities, safety, increase customer satisfaction and improve efficiencies.
- Provide expertise to manage workshops for analysing and fixing non-conformances and improve customer feedbacks, mastering methodologies like SMED, 5S and general Kaizen approach.
- Work with employees and management to develop ways to improve processes.
- Prioritize, coordinate assistance, keep a visual log of projects in process, measure improvements and celebrate implementations.
- Provide coordination assistance for process improvement events as they arise, including other ideas and initiatives as they come up.
- Adheres to, promotes compliance to ISO, safety, quality standards and company procedures, and immediately reports any non-conformance to supervision.
- Read and follow documented procedures and specifications accurately. If procedures or instructions are unclear, immediately bring the documentation to the attention of supervision.
- Presents a proactive approach to improvement (e.g. understanding and application of problem solving tools brainstorming).
- Follow KPIs and launch working groups based on their analysis.
- Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively to customers, employees and management.
- Perform additional duties/projects as assigned by management and/or Supervisor.
- Provide new hires with background information of Cultech and the operational culture.
- Perform training of employees and document to include safety and standardized training to enhance employee capabilities.
- 2-years of Continuous Improvement Experience.
- College degree preferred or proven industry related training and or certifications.
- 4-years industry experience.
- Must possess technical writing capabilities.
- Ability to create and present procedures.
- Knowledge of training techniques.
- Ability to problem solve. Technical troubleshooter.
- Must display a team player attitude that is key to success.
- Cooperative and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and basic computer programs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with eligibility 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Group life insurance paid by the company.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays in each full calendar year.
- 15 PTO (Paid Time Off) days prorated from your start date. Accrued time can be used after 90 days of employment.
- Participation in our 401(K) plan with a 50% corporate match on the first 6 percent of the employee contribution with yearly profit sharing distributions dependent on the Company's profitability and meeting its quality, safety and operational objectives.
- Salary range: $65k - 85k (salary dependent on experience)