We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market, the Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4,000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Packaging Thoro:
Based in Southern California, close to the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, Autajon Packaging Thoro has provided more than 50 years of award-winning experience in innovative folding carton design and manufacturing experience. Our eco-friendly packaging expertise caters to customers across multiple industries such as Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Health & Beauty. We are ISO certified and utilize state-of-the-art technologies to meet the strictest standards of excellence in folding carton manufacturing. We employ 150+ full-time employees and are conveniently located in Corona, CA, approximately 35 miles from the beach and 50 miles from the mountains, making it a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
Are you a detail-oriented individual who prefers working on the manufacturing floor in a clean and safe environment? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team to achieve goals? Have you consistently made decisions demonstrating regard for your customers? If so, we have an opportunity as a Manufacturing Technician that would allow you to use technical and mechanical skills in operating equipment and performing processes efficiently and in compliance with ISO 9000 standards.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with internal and external customers and/or suppliers.
- Review and follow documented procedures, job tickets and specifications to accurately set up, operate, and maintain equipment ensuring safe, consistent production of all jobs.
- Monitor and check the product quality to identify when a process is deviating from the norm and take action to correct the problem.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation that proves the manufacturing is being carried out in accordance with both internal and external quality systems or regulations.
- Keep equipment and tooling in good working order by performing regular inspections, cleaning, servicing along with routine preventative maintenance.
- Participate in the team process and consistently attentive to quality throughout manufacturing process
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Minimum 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Skills: Ability to frequently lift / move up to fifty (50) pounds. Basic knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and follow verbal and written work instructions. Good computer skills. Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms, or other related documents.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Excels in a team environment. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
What We Offer
We believe our employees are truly our company's most valuable asset and critical to our continued success. Offering competitive compensation and ensuring you and your family have comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans with a focus on your wellbeing is a valuable benefit we are proud to offer. This includes Paid Time Off, 401(k) with Company match, health insurance and various employee benefit plans. With an appreciation of your professional and personal growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to excel with Autajon Packaging Thoro.