Internship in Continuous Improvement - D00161
Autajon Labels Belgium is located in Wommelgem and is part of the Labels division of the Autajon Group.
Autajon Labels Belgium employs 145 people and specializes in the production of high-quality sticker labels for a variety of sectors, including pharmacy, cosmetics, petrochemicals, wines and spirits, confectionery and the automotive industry.
Under the responsibility of the production manager or site manager, you assist production teams in managing continuous improvement projects such as processes to reduce the rate of machine waste, reduce downtime, increased drawing speeds, 5S and SMED.
To do this, you work on performance improvement projects such as:
- Analysis of the potential to improve different production processes
- Calculation of ROI
- Work in project mode with the various departments of the company and lead working groups.
- Setting up and monitoring action plans.
- Capitalize best practices in the division by formalizing and implementing production standards
- Writing methodological materials and training operational teams in Lean concepts and tools (good practices, 5S, SMED ...)
- You are in engineering training or equivalent with a specialty production/ continuous improvement
- You want to develop your skills in production/process/continuous improvement technology in a human-sized production plant
- You have a good relationship, a good ability to adapt and solve problems to be comfortable in this position.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you have to be responsive and organized and where human relationships are very important.
- You master Excel and more generally computer software doesn't scare you.
- You are good at languages, you like to practice your English and why not learn Dutch?
- Knowledge of our manufacturing process is a plus.