Die Cutting Operator-3rd Shift - D00002
This individual must be a Team Player and able to operate and maintain the Die Cutting press that scores and cuts paperboard.
The hours are from 9:30 pm to 5:30 am. We pay a $1.00 shift differential and offer paid lunch!
We offer competitive pay! New Hires will be covered with health care benefits on day 1! No waiting periods.
- Set up, operate and maintain the die cutting press that scores and cuts paperboard.
- Performs in process inspection while running job.
- Assist in pre make ready, and die shop, if required.
- Notify supervisor of defect trends and nonconforming die cutting quality.
- Use hand tools in maintenance of machinery.
- Completes die cutting checklist for each job.
- Collect and input plant data collection.
- Reads and follows job tickets instructions.
- Inspects sample cuts to determine conformity to specifications.
- Performs any special project as assigned by management.
- High School diploma
- Read and understand English
- 1 year Pre make Ready experience
- 1 year die cutting experience
- Ability to trim or cut scores by hand
- Ability to make adjustments on press if needed
- Team player, detail oriented, trouble shooter, resourceful
- Basic math skills
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Autajon Packaging Thoro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.