Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Based in Southern California, close to the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, Autajon Packaging Thoro and Autajon Packaging Zapp have provided more than 50 years of award-winning experience in innovative folding carton design and manufacturing experience.
Our eco-friendly packaging expertise caters to customers across multiple industries such as Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Health & Beauty. We are ISO certified and utilize state-of-the-art technologies to meet the strictest standards of excellence in folding carton manufacturing.
We employ 250+ full-time employees and are conveniently located in Corona & Ontario, approximately 35 miles from the beach and 50 miles from the mountains, making it a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of the Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
Note: Position may be located in Corona, CA or Ontario, CA.
Are you detail oriented, highly organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you love the challenge of performing a wide variety of tasks as you work collaboratively with your team to achieve goals in a casual environment? If so, we have an opportunity for an Estimator that will allow you to assist management in accomplishing a level of profitability, consistent with company goals. You will determine costs and abilities to fill customer requirements for packaging needs in the folding carton and/or related industries.
Pay Range: $24-$30/hour
- Communicate clearly, concisely, effectively, and persuasively to external suppliers, customers and to production personnel in oral and written formats.
- Assimilate data to analyze and determine the most efficient cost and method of producing customer's request.
- Analyze data to best fit the Company's manufacturing processes for reasonable profitability to company.
- Calculate and analyze information to improve production processes.
- Conceptualize final product as three-dimensional cartons as well as two-dimensional flat for layouts to achieve maximum production efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED. Minimum 1 year estimating experience. Preferred industry experience in folding cartons, packaging, printing, manufacturing.
- Credentials: Valid state issued driver's license.
- Skills: Technical/analytical focus with excellent math skills. Excellent listening, interpersonal skills, logical, efficient, and keen attention to detail. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Work at steady, even pace to ensure accuracy and quality of work.
- Characteristics: Highly self-motivated and directed with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong customer service orientation. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs. Supportive and cooperative with team. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Resourceful and creative.
- Position may be located in either Corona, CA or Ontario, CA.
We believe our employees are truly our company's most valuable asset and critical to our continued success. Offering competitive compensation and ensuring you and your family have comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans with a focus on your wellbeing is a valuable benefit we are proud to offer. This includes Paid Time Off, 401(k) with Company match, health insurance (eligible day one) and various employee benefit plans. With an appreciation of your professional and personal growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and excel with Autajon Packaging.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.