Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 38 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Boston: Located in the greater Nashua, NH area Autajon Packaging Boston is a full-service packaging provider offering traditional folding cartons and a variety of other innovative styles. Some of our well-known customers are Lindt, Hersey, Godiva, and Ferrero Rocher. We currently employ 100 regular full-time employees year-round and roughly 80 seasonal employees. The Nashua facility is located 30 minutes outside Boston, an hour from the ocean and one and half hours from the mountains making it a great place for the outdoors person to live or to raise a family.
The individual in this role will work closely with our Customer Service team and our Preproduction team. This is an entry level position specifically designed to familiarize an individual with all aspects of folding carton preproduction with expectations that this position will eventually take on greater responsibility and move into a specific Preproduction or Customer Service role.
Our Preproduction team is involved with the preliminary planning of all production runs. This team works closely with each production department and plans the entire manufacturing process including ordering raw materials and looking for ways to improve efficiencies.
Our Customer Service team serves as a project manager, assuming the critical responsibility of being the primary liaison between our customers and the company, ensuring seamless communication and effective project execution.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulling job bags/paperwork from production (and returning them after changes).
- Checking quantity of partially produced items.
- Cutting pressroom coating blankets.
- Cut blank carton samples for the sales team.
- Checking availability drawdowns in the ink lab.
- Following up on outstanding action items after an artwork technical meeting.
- Assist with removing sheets from a production order and returning them to inventory.
- Gather materials and samples for job bags from several places.
- Maintain the Job bag missing items spread sheet and follow up on action items.
- Retrieve and deliver items to the production floor.
- Monitor Warehouse corrugated inventory.
- Enter, record, store, and maintain information in written form or in various spreadsheets,
- Complete work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
- Filing work instructions, production samples and project folders.
- Gather and provide accurate, detailed information from ASCs to assemble job bags.
- Request color drawdowns (internally and outsourced).
- Request die-line samples.
- Track the status of Soft Proofs and Epson Proofs.
- Create print items in the company's ERP.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must have basic experience in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, solving problems and thinking outside the box (creative thinker).
In addition to growth opportunities, as an Autajon Packaing Boston employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and vision programs, company paid life insurance, generous paid time off program, FSA, dependent care FSA, STD, LTD, Parental Leave, EAP, 401K with a company match, 12 paid holidays.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.