Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk-screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ 134 employees between two shifts, most of which work four-day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications for new projects in order to identify production challenges from capability, capacity and quality standards.
- Maintain Cultech's ERP system database, Epicor, in which process specifications are archived and make them available to operation employees across the plant.
- Contribute to the Autajon Group's drive for continuous improvement by providing creative ideas/solutions to existing quality and operational challenges as needed.
- Identify, specify and order stamping, embossing and die cutting tooling and specific supplies necessary for the performance of each job. The Tooling function is directly attributed to the CAD Department.
- Design corrugated pack-outs for all new projects.
- Ensure job bags are completed with accurate and reliable instructions while seeking approval from the Production Managers as required.
- Ensure accuracy of production database specifications and integrity of data through continuous maintenance and operational feedback.
- Serve as an interim addition and backup to the Sr. CAD Designer for day-to-day functions, special projects and for coverage purposes as needed.
- Active participation in technical meetings with operational managers.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field. Employer accepts 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- In addition, position requires 1 year of experience with:
- CAD design with paperboard packaging;
- Operating Kongsberg and Zund cutting tables;
- Point of Purchase display design including manufacture/assembly with various materials and lights, special effects;
- Folding carton industry;
- Project management;
- Artios CAD software, Impact CAD Design software, and Adobe Illustrator;
- Hand assembling formed item prototypes;
- graphic design using Photoshop to produce art for production; and
- Thermo forming design.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job code AS23.
This position is eligible for the employee referral bonus.