AUTAJON GROUP: We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market, the Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Boston: Located in the greater Nashua, NH area Autajon Packaging Boston is a full-service packaging provider offering traditional folding cartons and a variety of other innovative styles. Some of our well-known customers are Lindt, Hersey, Godiva, and Ferrero Rocher. We currently employ 100 regular full-time employees year-round and roughly 80 seasonal employees. The Nashua facility is located 30 minutes outside Boston, an hour from the ocean and one and half hours from the mountains making it a great place for the outdoors person to live or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
This position is responsible for the set-up, adjustment, operation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of all thermoforming equipment and must ensure that all finished products meet customer specifications. He/She must consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly set up and monitor all forming equipment during running process to assure cartons meet customer specifications.
- Handle all routine and preventative maintenance of company equipment on a regular basis.
- All equipment, parts and tools must be placed in their designated area after use.
- Stage equipment by following production schedule.
- Assure the integrity of the product.
- Notify the supervisor of defect trends, nonconforming forming quality, and equipment malfunctions.
- Monitor quality throughout forming process in order to remove and segregate unacceptable product.
- Complete all paperwork for the formers as needed.
- Check approved samples for proper forming and set up of cartons.
- Responsible for Line Clearance in immediate work areas.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe working area at all times.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by management or lead person.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Capable of understanding technical customer requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment to meet customer delivery dates.
- Constantly produces high quality work and maintain established production standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in General Manufacturing.
- Must have working knowledge of thermoforming machines.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/skills.
- Proficient level of English Verbal & Written.
- Ability to read and understand equipment set-up requirements.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Demonstrate initiative in problem solving.
- Must be attentive to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
In addition to growth opportunities, as an Autajon Packaing Boston employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and vision programs, company paid life insurance, generous paid time off program, FSA, dependent care FSA, STD, LTD, Parental Leave, EAP, 401K with a company match, 12 paid holidays.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.