AUTAJON GROUP: We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market, the Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Boston: Located in the greater Nashua, NH area Autajon Packaging Boston is a full-service packaging provider offering traditional folding cartons and a variety of other innovative styles. Some of our well-known customers are Lindt, Hersey, Godiva, and Ferrero Rocher. We currently employ 100 regular full-time employees year-round and roughly 80 seasonal employees. The Nashua facility is located 30 minutes outside Boston, an hour from the ocean and one and half hours from the mountains making it a great place for the outdoors person to live or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
Supports the COO, managers, and employees of the company through a variety of administrative tasks. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. He/She must consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a big plus.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer and direct phone calls as well as greet visitors, suppliers, customers, applicants, etc.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel arrangements including car service, conferences and department activities.
- Distributes general correspondence and memos.
- Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained (telephones, copy machines, printers, etc.)
- Responsible for maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality (cafeteria, kitchens, conference rooms, lobby area, hallways, storage areas, archive room, etc.)
- Must maintain inventory of office and cafeteria supplies, restock and order as necessary.
- Order lunch as necessary for managers, directors, customers, vendors, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date contact list of all suppliers and vendors.
- Maintain sign in logs for on-site visitors, vendors, customers, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Assists the HR Generalist with phone screening candidates and coordinates onsite group interviews
- Preforms filing duties for the Finance, Sales and HR departments.
- Performs additional tasks and projects as assigned by the HR Director.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS AND FUNCTIONS (entry level):
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- High School degree: additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to growth opportunities, as an APBo employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and vision programs, company paid life insurance, generous paid time off program, FSA, dependent care FSA, STD, LTD, Parental Leave, EAP, 401K with a company match, 12 paid holidays.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.