Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Boston: Located in the greater Nashua, NH area Autajon Packaging Boston is a full-service packaging provider offering traditional folding cartons and a variety of other innovative styles. Some of our well-known customers are Lindt, Hersey, Godiva, and Ferrero Rocher. We currently employ 100 regular full-time employees year-round and roughly 80 seasonal employees. The Nashua facility is located 30 minutes outside Boston, an hour from the ocean and one and half hours from the mountains making it a great place for the outdoors person to live or to raise a family.***This position can reside in either South Plainfield, NJ or Nashua, NH***
- Solid line reporting relation to COO/Site Director.
- Dotted line reporting relationship to Corporate Management/Controlling Manager
The Cost Accountant Analyst role is to plan, design, develop, and launch cost efficient business, financial, and operations support of organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The position requires outstanding capability to manipulate and organize data. The Cost Accountant/Analyst will also be tasked with generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize operational goals which includes, reporting, process/continuous improvement to that will positively impact margins and the control of costs.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders while supporting financial and operations goals and identify and resolve issues as they come up.
- Review and analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports.
- Analyze monthly sales, margins, and gross profit.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues and opportunities. Develop and document best practices and procedures as needed.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed projects to aid management in making implementation decisions. This includes the review of quotes or to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Review of production jobs to ensure accurate estimates translate effectively within technology, mechanical and staffing capabilities.
- Provide analytical analysis for management reporting.
- Travel required between sites (NJ and NH) 10% to 15%.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS AND FUNCTIONS (3+):
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- Demonstrated project management skills, personal effectiveness/Credibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels. Capable of understanding technical requirements.
- Present and maintains a positive team attitude that is cooperative, takes initiative and is adaptable to change.
- Proficient in ERP navigation and data extract.
- College degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar type positions, industry experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and advanced computer programs. Excellent time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to anticipate potential scenarios based on historical data.
- Ability to understand the life cycle of an order and its job bag.
- Ability to understand financial statements and correlation to operations.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
In addition to growth opportunities, as an Autajon Packaging Boston employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and vision programs, company paid life insurance, generous paid time off program, FSA, dependent care FSA, STD, LTD, Parental Leave, EAP, 401K with a company match, 12 paid holidays.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.