Well-established in the Luxury Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Wines & Spirits and Confectionery & Specialties markets, we are broadening our international presence by integrating locally-active sites that share our DNA. Together, we are committed to supporting our customers by providing them with high-performance, sustainable services in the world of cases, labels, boxes and point-of-sale displays.
With more than 50 years of know-how, we create customized, innovative solutions that are always responsive to environmental and social issues. We employ more than 4,000 people across 41 human-scale sites, who contribute to generate sales of 800 millions euros.
Authentic, sharing common values, we recruit individuals who are looking for a personal and collective adventure.
Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk-screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ 134 employees between two shifts, most of which work four-day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoice Processing: Receive, review, and process invoices accurately and timely, ensuring 3 way Match with appropriate approvals and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Vendor Management: Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors, responding to inquiries, resolving payment discrepancies, and managing vendor accounts.
- Payment Processing: Prepare and process payments, including checks, electronic transfers, and other methods, ensuring accuracy and adherence to payment terms.
- Expense Reporting: Review and process employee expense reports, verifying compliance with company policies and processing reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation: Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies or issues promptly. Ensure accurate recording of payables and maintain up-to-date accounts payable records.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal controls. Stay updated on changes in accounting and tax regulations that may impact accounts payable processes.
- Recordkeeping: Maintain organized and accurate accounts payable files and documentation for audit and reference purposes.
- Reporting and Analysis: Generate periodic reports on accounts payable activities, aging of payables, 1099 Processing.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and recommend enhancements to accounts payable processes, systems, and workflows to increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in accounts payable or a similar finance role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and financial systems.
- Familiarity with electronic payment systems and invoice processing tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with eligibility 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Group life insurance paid by the company.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays in each full calendar year.
- 15 PTO (Paid Time Off) days prorated from your start date.
- Participation in our 401(K) plan with a 50% corporate match on the first 6 percent of the employee contribution with yearly profit-sharing distributions dependent on the Company's profitability and meeting its quality, safety and operational objectives.
- Non-Exempt role; will be paid hourly
- Salary range $50,000 - $53,000 dependent upon experience