We see beautiful packaging and detailed labels in every aspect of our day-to-day lives and don't think much about it. But where does the packaging and labels actually come from? How are they manufactured?
By Autajon of course! We are amongst the European leaders in the packaging market. The Autajon Group is represented in the markets of Luxury & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods. Established in Europe, with locations in the US and in China, our French family Group represents more than 600 million euros of sales turnover and 4,000 employees. What's our ambition? To offer the best of innovation in our markets while empowering our employees.
Are you looking for the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Look no further! Our Group is looking for new talent, passionate about their work and eager to meet the needs of our customers as well as working with the most prestigious international brands!
Autajon Packaging Thoro/Zapp:
Based in Southern California, close to the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, Autajon Packaging Thoro/Zapp has provided more than 50 years of award-winning experience in innovative folding carton design and manufacturing experience. Our eco-friendly packaging expertise caters to customers across multiple industries such as Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Health & Beauty. We are ISO certified and utilize state-of-the-art technologies to meet the strictest standards of excellence in folding carton manufacturing. We employ 150+ full-time employees and are conveniently located in Ontario, CA, approximately 35 miles from the beach and 50 miles from the mountains, making it a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors or to raise a family.
We are proud to be a part of Packaging Division of the Autajon Group. The continued success of the Group comes from the commitment of its employees that combine a passion for their craft and their skills with the ambition of the Group.
The Senior Accountant applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports on a multi-company environment. Reviews all reporting activity pertaining to account reconciliations and other miscellaneous duties. Consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards.
Pay Range: $80,000-90,000/annual
- Responsible for following functions for Autajon Group and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for Treasury functions to include payroll and cash management.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including, but not limited to bank reconciliation's, loan schedule and fixed asset schedules.
- Participate on month end closing, KPI's and other reporting for management, budgeting and cash flow analysis.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Process journal entries and reconcile accounts for monthly or annual closing.
- Prepare and review the monthly and annual review file.
- Establish the monthly valuation of inventory according to the group process.
- Produce aging inventory analysis.
- Interact with Sales and site managers to challenge aged inventory and receivables.
- Provide senior management, department managers and sales team with timely and reliable operational reports and financial data.
- Review transactions and maintains records for international Affiliate. Prepare required schedules for outside auditors to enable publication of financial statements.
- Review accuracy of Fixed Assets and Depreciation schedules.
- Maintain General Ledger accounts.
- Act as back up for accounting team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred and 5+ years' experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proficient level of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and accounting software.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Folding Carton, Printing and Packaging industry experience is a plus.
What We Offer
We believe our employees are truly our company's most valuable asset and critical to our continued success. Offering competitive compensation and ensuring you and your family have comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans with a focus on your wellbeing is a valuable benefit we are proud to offer. This includes Paid Time Off, 401(k) with Company match, health insurance (eligible day one) and various employee benefit plans. With an appreciation of your professional and personal growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and excel with Autajon Packaging Thoro/Zapp.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.