Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ about 130 employees between two shifts, most of which work four day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
- Collaborate on the monthly and year-end close.
- Reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements and receipts processes against general ledger.
- Manages various aspects of business unit accounts receivable, cash receipts and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
- Manage payments to vendors via checks, wires, ACH and others.
- Perform collection calls for overdue receivable invoices, as necessary. Analyze bad debt reserve.
- Prepare Weekly AR Aging for Accounting Manager and COO.
- Prepare weekly Sales Report for COO and Customer Service Team.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries.
- Process 3-way PO match for Accounts Payable.
- Respond to vendor inquiries / statements and/or discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Reconcile & Audit credit card statements and analyze employee expenses.
- Prepare monthly PO and Non-PO Accruals with corresponding journal entries and ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile and process all intercompany transactions for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Analyze and prepare data for year-end 1099 Tax Forms.
- Analyze all Account Payable invoices for proper Sales Tax Charges Prepare this information for Accounting manager.
- Maintain & organize all Accounts Payable and Receivable files within the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Fluency in English required.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with eligibility 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Group life insurance paid by the company.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays in each full calendar year.
- 15 PTO (Paid Time Off) days prorated from your start date. Accrued time can be used after 90 days of employment.
- Participation in our 401(K) plan with a 50% corporate match on the first 6 percent of the employee contribution with yearly profit sharing distributions dependent on the Company's profitability and meeting its quality, safety and operational objectives.