Cost Control Analyst - E00035
Thoro Packaging, an award-winning Southern California based manufacturer of folding cartons, joins the Autajon Group, strengthening an already global leader in Printing and Folding Cartons. Thoro places its greatest emphasis on the quality of cartons and customer satisfaction with more than 50 years of service to the medical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries.
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Are you passionate about creating amazing experiences? Are you interested in partnering with great national and global brands? If so, Autajon is seeking a highly motivated Cost Control Analyst with an attention to detail to join our team in Corona, CA.
This role will plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial, and operation support of organizational functions and business processes. This is your opportunity to be part of an industry leader in printed folded cartons and packaging products.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders in the US and at Group level in Europe while supporting financial and operation goals; identify and resolve issues as they come up.
- Responsible for budget process.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness, efficacy and management of costs.
- Involved in tenders and quotes, making profitability impact calculations
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues and opportunities. Develop margin analysis per customers or business.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed projects to aid management in making implementation decisions. This includes the review of quotes to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Review production jobs to ensure accurate estimates translate effectively within technology, mechanical and staffing capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis, research, and create teams as needed in order to resolve any variances.
- Produce monthly reports of findings, recurring or as needed data as requested by stakeholders.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reports, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database, software, and standards, as well as data retrievable methodologies.
- Demonstrated project management skills, personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels. Capable of understanding technical requirements.
- Presents and maintains a positive team attitude that is cooperative, takes initiative, and is adaptable to change.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Advanced analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal skills, logical, efficient and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- College degree with a minimum of 2-years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand a Production Job File
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and advanced computer programs. Excellent time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work