Sr. Accountant - D00075
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Are you passionate about creating amazing experiences? Are you interested in partnering with great national and global brands?
If so, Autajon is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Accountant in South Plainfield, NJ. This is your opportunity to be part of an industry leader in printing, folding carton and packaging products. We are part of the Autajon Group - Packaging division with locations in the U.S. throughout Europe and Asia.
Successful candidate will be responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports on a multi-company environment. Reviews all reporting activity pertaining to account reconciliation's and other miscellaneous duties. He/She must consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards.
What is the Vision, Strategy, and Leadership needs ?
- Responsible for Treasury functions to include payroll and cash management.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including, but not limited to bank reconciliation's, loan schedule and fixed asset schedules.
- Participate on month end closing, KPI's and other reporting for management, budgeting and cash flow analysis.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Process journal entries and reconcile accounts for monthly or annual closing.
- Prepare and review the monthly and annual review file.
- Establish the monthly valuation of inventory according to the group process.
- Produce aging inventory analysis.
- Interact with Sales and site managers to challenge aged inventory and receivables.
- Provide senior management, department managers and sales team with timely and reliable operational reports and financial data.
- Review transactions and maintains records for international Affiliate. Prepare required schedules for outside auditors to enable publication of financial statements.
- Review accuracy of Fixed Assets and Depreciation schedules.
- Maintain General Ledger accounts.
- Act as back up for payroll processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or other certifications is a plus.
- Folding Carton, Printing and Packaging industry experience is a plus.
At Autajon Packaging we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer excellent benefits including health and wellness, personal time off and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of Autajon. Autajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US- South Plainfield (NJ)