Staff Accountant - C00297
Who Are We: Autajon Packaging is a division of the Autajon Group, a global leader in manufacturing of folding cartons, labels, set-up boxes and POS for various market sectors. Today, the Autajon Group, represented by 36 companies located in 10 countries is catering to the needs of small companies and some of the most prestigious international brands.
At Autajon Packaging, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our remarkable growth comes from our world class employees who step up to the challenge of achieving tough goals and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Role: Autajon Packaging is seeking an experienced and dynamic Staff Accountant who supports the company vision with a wide variety of functions which include transactional processing, financial analysis and monitoring, cost allocation, monthly and annual audit support and the implementation of financial and compliance controls. Serves as a key resource and provides financial oversight to ensure the completion, accuracy and compliance of accounting principles to facilitate solid decision support. Proactively and cooperatively works with the business unit Director, Corporate management and staff to implement solutions as required.
What is the Vision, Strategy, and Leadership needs?
- Collaborate on the monthly and year-end close.
- Prepares supporting schedules for specific general ledger accounts. Analyzes and reconciles specified balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile AP, AR, cash disbursements and receipts processes against general ledger.
- Processes, post journal entries for routine invoices in ERP, other transactions.
- Manages various aspects of business unit accounts receivable, cash receipts and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
- Manage payments to vendors via checks, wires, ACH and others.
- Perform collection calls for overdue receivable invoices, as necessary. Analyze bad debt reserve
- Reconcile credit card statements, prepare and analyze accruals.
- Maintains the fixed assets register. Performs other duties as requested.
- Run meetings and conduct presentations as needed.
- Solid understanding of accounting practices and principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a high degree of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Problem solving, time management skills, self-motivated and critical attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, high initiative and able to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment. Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility.
High School diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Fluency in English required.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
Benefits: At Autajon Packaging we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer excellent benefits including health and wellness, personal time off and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of Autajon. Autajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.